Monday, September 1, 2008

Pushing through the wall

It appears everyone is hitting the wall and enthusiasm has slipped (not just in our challenge, but blogging in general. Come on people, I need to live vicariously through you!!). Anyways, here's the standings at the one month mark. Congrats to Daniel for winning August. We all know however, it's March that really counts, so keep up the good work! Here's the breakdown:

I'll get a system for everyone else to pay their $5 set up soon. Everyone but Daniel needs to pony up!

Participant--Starting Weight----Current Weight---Weight Loss----% Loss

Daniel-------224.0----------------212.6-------------11.4--------5.09%

Ned----------209.6--------------199.4------------10.2-----------4.87%

Rachel-----------------------------------------------------------4.46%------

Steve--------197.0---------------189.0-------------8.0----------4.06%

Jessica-----------------------------------------------------------1.98%

Current Pot: $20

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ned- lost 10.2 total, 4.87%
new weight= 199.4


Rachel- lost 7.0 total, 4.46%

Anonymous said...

Steve you better start saving up for those spurs tickets. I,m not settling for the nosebleeds.

Ned

Poston Kingdom said...

That's it Ned, feed the fire!

S