Week 2 results shape up like this:
Participant-----Starting Weight--------Current Weight----------% Loss
Steve-------------197.0-------------------189.8------------------3.65%
Daniel-----------224.0--------------------216.1-------------------3.53%
Ned--------------209.6-------------------202.6------------------3.34%
Rachel------------------------------------------------------------2.50%
Jessica------------------------------------------------------------1.98%
Wow, I don't know how I'm doing it, but apparently it's just in my nature to kick all of your trash.
Remember, next week is the official weigh in to decide August's biggest loser and who will not have to pay the $5, so come on team, do you really want to live in a world where I have statistics to talk trash to you? I need someone who's going to challenge me or I might get bored and have to challenge myself or something. Come on, pick up the pace!!!
S
3 comments:
really....trash talking when you are only winning by .1%? Watch your back Steve...watch your back.
THAT'S what I'm talking about! Bring it on Daniel, bring it on. (Oh, and Rachel forgot to add the .6 to Ned's weight, she has a habit of rounding down, so Ned's actually in third!)
S
I weighed in this morning at 212.6. That's a loss of 11.4 lbs for the month and a 5.09% loss. What you got, Steve?
Post a Comment