I just wanted everyone to know that I just got back from the BEST FREAKING VACATION EVER. Let's just say this:
-There was nothing "stinky" about it.
-There weren't 5 couples in a house.
-There were clowns.
-No Ned.
-It involved a lot of laughing and doing new things.
-I got to blow something up.
-I was given money to go....lots of it.
-Let's just say that even if birth control is 99.9% effective, we have good odds of expecting soon.
Steve
5 comments:
Is someone a little angry about Stinky Falls? Were you the clown? Be honest. Congrats are your upcoming new little bundle of joy!
He's more than angry, he's crazy jealous!
lets see, paid to be there....clowns...blowing up things (balloons)...sounds like you were paid to become a carny. By the way tell the carny folk to stop poking holes in your condoms.
-Ned
Steve's a Carny!!! I should have seen that coming!
What the heck is a carny?
Post a Comment