Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Curious boy + busy mom + 2 minutes =

dismantled stroller. I was finishing up the last post and had set Kaden down to go play with the girls while I closed everything up. It got very quiet very fast and I went to investigate. Kaden was NOT playing dress up with the girls but had opted for something more manly instead. In under 3 minutes he had managed to take apart a whole stroller - and without any damage to the parts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! Kaden is not a baby-baby anymore and the girls have gotten so tall! Thanks for the link and fun to see what you are up too! Hope all is well!

Larson Family said...

Cute blog! It's fun to see what you're up to. What is American Girl? I mean, I know about the dolls and books and magazines, but is it some program you've joined?

Scott and Karin said...

You guys have been BUSY! Don't you just love summer? I do!