Wednesday, June 4, 2008
"We Inerrupt This Marriage - I mean Blog - to Bring You the NBA Playoffs"
I used to have this sign (minus the Blogging bit) hanging in our house and then I started wanting to grab it and throw it at people so I took it down and now I can't find it. Anyway, as you can see from the last two months of posts, it is not an untrue statement in our house! You might wonder why an excessive amount of television viewing on Steve's part would interfere with MY ability to blog on the computer. If so, you are apparently not well acquainted with a truly insane Spurs fan. Not only must every minute of every game be watched on the television, but there must also be a web site up that will keep tabs on all the stats of the game - in real time. I have no idea why this is necessary and honestly, I have never mustered up the courage to interfere, interrupt, or question what goes on with regards to the playoffs. Usually, the kids and I quietly retreat to somewhere quiet, shut the doors and wait out the storm. (even cheering FOR the Spurs seems to agitate such a rabid fan so it's best to just go somewhere else) So now, although it is a sad day in Spurs World where we have been living, it is a good day in the Real World because we have all been returned to it! AND I'M TAKING THE BLOG BACK!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the picture....is that Annicka on the left?
Yup, that's Annicka
S
I love the new look of the blog. Very cute!
Amen! I hear ya, sister!
Post a Comment