Thursday, May 29, 2008

Game 5

It seems the L.A. David Sterns err I mean Lakers were able to steal one in S.A. The Spurs are in desperate need of a win now.

On to the picks:

Scott:-----------------------88-87---------------Spurs-----------(-53)
Lori-------------------------96-90---------------Spurs-----------(-62)
Jessica:---------------------92-88---------------Spurs-----------(-72)
Ned:-------------------------99-94---------------Spurs-----------(-77)
Rob:-------------------------99-96---------------Spurs-----------(-78)
Steef:-----------------------95-92---------------Spurs-----------(-81)
Rachel:----------------------98-96---------------Spurs-----------(-82)
Ross:------------------------none----------------Spurs-----------(-92)
Daniel:----------------------94-87---------------Spurs-----------(-97)
Kaylene:---------------------102-98--------------Spurs-----------(-98)
Karin:-----------------------100-80--------------Spurs-----------(-125)

3 comments:

Karin said...

what the crap?! I was the one who said 100-80! NOT Ross! I should get plus 50 for the mix up!

Scott and Karin said...

Phil: "Thomas had an extra free throw after the bad fowl call AFTER Thomas stepped on the line and the refs missed it because they were too busy placing their bets on who would win out of Boston & San Antonio. Koby is recovering from being kicked in the groin by the ref late in the third.....oh, we won....never mind"

Rachel said...

What the heck was that? Phil Jackson is even complaining and trying to take away free throws that dont exist.
Ned