So far it's been pretty close with 10 of the 13 participants within 10pts of the lead. Apparently Karma came back to bite the Burnett family for their traitor ways. Good luck on the Idol contest, because you don't stand a chance here! To cut down on Lori's 'conspiracy theory' Jess and I have made our predictions first. Remember, anyone who correctly guesses the score gets a 10 pt bonus, 5pts for getting one of the scores right, and within 1 pt of each score, a 2 pt bonus. On to the picks:
Steef:----------105-96--------Spurs---------(-60)
Ned:-----------104-92--------Spurs---------(-60)
Ross:----------103-88--------Spurs---------(-61)
Jessica:--------102-96--------Spurs---------(-64)
Rachel:---------94-86---------Spurs---------(-64)
Scott:----------100-97--------Spurs---------(-68)
Rob:-----------98-86---------Spurs----------(-68)
Kaylene:-------103-98--------Spurs---------(-69)
Lori:-----------102-98--------Spurs---------(-71)
Daniel:---------106-101-------Spurs---------(-78)
Karin:----------98-96---------Spurs---------(-82)
17 comments:
Scott 100-97 Spurs
Karin 98-96 Spurs
How does the scoring work for this exactly??
Ok, 1 more time for everyone. (I'll try to use small words for the Loris and Rachels of the world.) We basically picking the spread (how far apart we think the two teams will be). In essence, a pick of 90-80 and 100-90 are the same a +10 for the Spurs. The only reason we pick an exact score if for the bonus points of getting the exact score right (or within 1). I take the predicted score, minus the actual score and that is your difference. The lowest difference throughout the Spurs run in the playoffs, win. (EX: Say I pick the Spurs to win by 1 99-98, but they actually win by 50 100-50, then my score is a -49 because I predicted a +1 and the actual was a +50, 1-50=-49. Does that make sense to everyone?
S
smaller words please...
t-t-t-t he
E=MC^2
You're not an english teacher, are you?
My prediction for Tuesday's game is 96-91 Spurs, and I want to say Ned's is 95-90 Spurs, but you better double check with him before you lock it in. He probably still needs to over-analyze things a bit more.
What soes the winner get anyway??
clear as mud
So why does steef have the keep changing the rules?
Do you realize that if steve would not have cheated. I would be in the lead of this game too. (for those that don't know I am in the lead of AI). So as far as I am concerned I am in the lead! I know it and my maker knows it!!
That is all I have to say about that.
Rob
Steef I noticed that we both have a -60, but your name is still listed above mine. It cant be because you decided to do it in alphabetical order since N comes before S. You must have only put your name on the top to look like you were the frontrunner. I would appreciate it if you would put my name on top please. We all know who is going to be the champion of this game. Let's give credit where credit is due.
Ned
the winner gets an unbelievable prize, but it is better to be kept a secret. The rules don't keep changing, Scott, I just have to keep clarifying. Rob, it's very easy to be winning these predictions when you wait until after Idol airs or you wait until halftime to make your predictions. That is why you must be punished. Ned, get over it, you will always be second to me in everything, so quit trying to play the "alphabetical" card, it won't work!
Predictions for game 5:
Kaylene 96-87
Daniel 101-98
And of course...Spurs win
97-93 spurs
Rob
(only because I am voting with a bunch of homers who would cry like little spurs players if I voted for the Hornets) (:-o
How come every time steef posts something about the spurs games it rallies between 17-27 comments. We're not homer fans, right?
Spurs 89, Hornets 84
Post a Comment