All the negative thoughts are costing the Spurs, doggone fairweather fans! (yeah Lori, I'm talking to you!)
Jessica:---------99-97---------Spurs---------(-88)
Steef:-----------95-88---------Spurs---------(-89)
Ned:------------97-88---------Spurs---------(-91)
Rachel:---------96-91---------Spurs---------(-91)
Scott:-----------101-100------Spurs---------(-91)
Ross:-----------101-92--------Spurs---------(-92)
Rob:------------97-93---------Spurs---------(-94)
Lori:------------89-84---------Spurs---------(-98)
Karin:----------95-90---------Hornets-------(-99)
Kaylene:--------96-87---------Spurs---------(-100)
Daniel:----------101-98--------Spurs---------(-103)
9 comments:
It's 97-88 Spurs! --Ned
Scott 101-100 Spurs
Karin 95-90 Hornets
Yeah, it's her strategy for not being dead last....it's all or nothing for her.
Scott
traitor!
homer!
if it makes you feel any better I'm going to put the Spurs in for a 10 point win for next game. 100-90.
Karin
PS-I'm no longer dead last!
I am NOT a fair weather fan! I am a lukewarm fan, maybe. I am a distracted fan, for sure...but I am NOT a fair weather fan.
p.s. Because again I do not know when the next game is I need to publish my vote now Spurs 88 Hornets 83
I find all of you and your "bickering" to be quite entertaining! I actually catch myself looking forward to whoever posts next because, lately, it is almost sure to be delightfully insulting! I've never had quite this much fun during the playoffs! Thanks all!!!
PS - the next game is tomorrow night. Not to sound like a traitor but there is a curse over my head which says that since I want to GO OUT for my birthday, there will ALWAYS be a playoff game scheduled for that night and they will either lose or cut it so close that their win is lost in the anger of the previous 2 hours thus ensuring that whatever wee minutes might still be available for celebration at the end of it all are swallowed up in angry frustration and I am left to party alone and in hiding. EVERY YEAR! Thus, I am going to vote for a Spurs victory but I am going to call it a close one and I am going to eat my cake in the bedroom with the door closed. 96 - 92 Spurs.
Game 6 predictions:
Daniel 98-95 Spurs
Kaylene 97-90 Spurs
Post a Comment