Scott:----------------------100-90-----------------Spurs-----------(-44)
Lori-------------------------91-86-----------------Spurs-----------(-48)
Ned:------------------------101-86-----------------Spurs-----------(-64)
Jessica:--------------------101-89-----------------Spurs-----------(-65)
Rob:-------------------------99-85-----------------Spurs-----------(-67)
Steef:----------------------103-87-----------------Spurs-----------(-70)
Ross:-----------------------101-88-----------------Spurs-----------(-72)
Rachel:----------------------97-84-----------------Spurs-----------(-72)
Kaylene:--------------------101-90-----------------Spurs-----------(-86)
Daniel:----------------------95-89-----------------Spurs-----------(-82)
Karin:----------------------103-91-----------------Spurs-----------(-97)
*Lori gets her 10pt penalty reimbursed for treating me to such a good time at Girls Day Out with Steef.
**Rob gets his 10pt penalty reimbursed because he'll cry like Karl Malone if Lori got hers and he didn't get his.
8 comments:
Spurs 99
Lakers 85
Rob
Spurs 97
Lakers 84
I was unaware that we could buy our way into winning this competition. I am, of course, pleasantly surprised. Did I mention, Steve, that I love your new haircut?
by the way, I actually watched the whole game last night and I decided that the Spurs were basically raped last night by the the Referee at the end.
I do love the new haircut. Lori gets another +10. Here's all you need to know about the 2 teams:
"Hey Phil, how did the Spurs come back?"
Phil Jackson: "The guys with the whistles."
"Hey Pop, was that a foul?"
Pop: "No"
HOT DOG!! NOW this game is getting interesting. For my next prediction I say Spurs will win 96-90. Cause now I think they're mad.
Spurs 99
Lakers 96
Rob
Post a Comment