
Jessica:--------103-99------Spurs------(-47)
Steef:----------96-90-------Spurs------(-49)
Scott:----------101-98------Spurs------(-51)
Ned:------------92-91-------Spurs------(-52)
Rachel:---------87-82-------Spurs------(-52)
Kaylene:--------90-87-------Spurs------(-54)
Ross:-----------96-88-------Spurs------(-56)
Lori:-----------98-95-------Spurs------(-57)
Rob:------------88-85 ------Spurs------(-60)
Daniel:------(no bid -20)--------------(-63)
Karin:----------95-90-------Spurs------(-64)
14 comments:
Spurs 98 Hornets 95. Cordially yours, Lori
Spurs 92 Hornies 91. Love you tenderly, Ned-Rina
Spurs 88 Hornets 85.
I still don't think I deserved a penalty, because Lori told me we did not have to get are pick to you that day...sorry did not mean to sound like Tim Duncan crying...
Rob
I was going to reimburse you 5 pts because I didn't think you should be punished for being married to Lori (that's punishment enough!) but the Duncan comment cost you!
S
I think it's a load of crap the jessica and steef are both in the lead. that doesn't sound suspicious to anyone else??
Isn't Rob in the lead with American Idol?
I also vote Rob to be docked more points for the Duncan incident.
Has Kaylene been drinking again...everyone knows she's a mean drunk.
how is it that I'm in dead last and I haven't been docked any points?
Well apparently the truth does hurt. Why else would everybody want to dock me points. if it was not true steef would laugh and say rob gets a 20 bonus points for being so dang funny!
Rob
OK - I am now going to invoke the "injured spouse" law. JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T TRUST STEVE (probably with good reason - sorry Steve - ILY) DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN TAKE IT OUT ON ME!!!!!! I feel I have weathered the whole American Idol debacle with silent dignity (I should have a point! The gay stripper was out!)and that certain un-named people (coughLori)should refrain from passing unwarranted judgement and accusations on innocent people just because she is bitter. I mean really, if you think about it, can Lori be trusted either. Who's winning AI after all? I'm just saying...
J
I get no respect
s
Ok...point taken Jess. I'll give you the gay stripper point, but just to satisfy this whole situation I am taking .5 points from Steef(because he is the cause for all the distrust) and giving you that and I'm also donating .5 of my own points. That seems fair. So there you go .5+.5=1 point for gay stripper.
Post a Comment