We thought 8 was a great year to celebrate with friends. Bailey chose to have a garden themed party.
We made flower invitations for all her friends...
We made flower invitations for all her friends...

When everyone arrived we had lunch...


Originally, the rule for sleepovers at our house was not until you're 8. Seems that was the original rule at several places since Bailey and a couple of her very best friends have been trying to plan sleepovers together now that they're all old enough. However, since the "original rule" was first discussed, Steve and I (and thankfully most of her friends parents as well) have decided against allowing sleepovers for our kids. We decided to let them have "late nights and/or early mornings" instead. Stay up late, watch movies, eat junk food and do all the girlish or boyish things a sleepover used to be for but then go home and sleep in your own bed. It worked out great!











1 comment:
What a very fun day! I love the garden theme, and I love the sleep-over rule. It is a very good one, even for older girls!
Post a Comment