The ASL class we started for our home school group and friends in our ward has really exploded! We were thinking we'd get a couple of families and that would be that. We now have 35 people attending each week and another family planning to start next week! I've enjoyed it more than I ever thought I would. It's been really fun to get a chance to watch Steve teaching. I see him sign all the time but I've never seen him in a teaching situation (wierd since that is what he does for a living!) and I was amazed the first week!! By word of mouth alone the class has almost doubled in size since our first meeting. Everyone seems to be loving it - the girls and I definitely are - and I get comments every Sunday from people who have heard how much fun everyone is having. So - snaps for Steve! (and the other 4 of us because, lets face it, we are also awesome!!) Here are some pictures from our silent Halloween party.



No comments:
Post a Comment