
Not that the Suns have set, it's time to set our eyes on the New Orleans Hornets. I think that the Hornets are a tough matchup, but at least I don't hate them with the same ferocity I do those dang Suns. I'm predicting a Spurs win in 6. What a stupid mascot, Hornets...as in bees??? Whatever, just get a flyswatter and smash them or you can throw rocks and knock down their hive.

Hey...maybe I should start a game like Lori's American Idol thing? Anyone want to make a prediction before game 1? We could even predict all of the round 2 matchups (when we know what they are) Come on, who's with me???
S
11 comments:
I'm in!
I say Spurs by 5 points....
I have no idea what you're talking about. This is basketball, right?
Closest person to the right score gets the prize, and it will be waaayyyy better than Lori's stupid "American Idol" prize, AND I'll play fair and not penalize people who get in late!
S
I do not think we as spurs fans can really make fun of the Hornets mascot. I mean c'mon a spur as a mascot, that is stupid. And just one more thing, have you ever been stung by one of those things? It hurts. However, I do have a neighbor who caught one with is leatherman.
spurs in 6...oh, and you suck.
game one score
Spurs 95
Hornets 92
Ned
Rachel's prediction
Spurs 98
Hornets 93
88-84 Spurs
Post a Comment