We got the sun back for the afternoon!! This time of year these kinds of days are starting to be few and far between so you learn to take advantage of them.
Kaden is adorable and getting huge! The girls are growing up fast too. I have to do the blogging too, if it was left to Scott it would never get done. We need to see you guys again sometime! I think Annicka needs to play with some girls for a change...she is all into superman and spiderman, not a princess to be seen.
I can't believe how big Kaden and the girls are. They all look so happy, it's great! Are you homeschooling the girls....did I read that right? How is that going? I am slightly tempted to try it but I don't think I am organized enough....we'll see.
2 comments:
Kaden is adorable and getting huge! The girls are growing up fast too. I have to do the blogging too, if it was left to Scott it would never get done. We need to see you guys again sometime! I think Annicka needs to play with some girls for a change...she is all into superman and spiderman, not a princess to be seen.
I can't believe how big Kaden and the girls are. They all look so happy, it's great! Are you homeschooling the girls....did I read that right? How is that going? I am slightly tempted to try it but I don't think I am organized enough....we'll see.
Post a Comment