


I guess it's not the cougar that most mormons become, but it's a cougar none the less. For those of you I haven't talked to in a while. I started classes this week at Washington State University this week. This summer will be pretty busy (14 semester hours!) but it will help get me finished faster. Jess is just about ready to pop, so any day now we'll have some baby pictures for everyone!
4 comments:
pretty campus....so what are you going back for?
BA in psychology before I apply to grad school for psychology (goal is to do therapy, and no cracks about how I'm the one who needs it!)
Here's the funny thing, I think EVERYONE needs therapy.
And by EVERYONE, karin is referring to Lori's and Kaylene's kids. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.........Owen too.
Post a Comment